Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is going to upload UPPCL Admit Card on its official web portal. It will soon release the admit card and exam schedule for Office Assistant-III, Stenographer-III, and Office Assistant-III (Accounts) posts. These vacancies mentioned under UPPCL Recruitment 2016.
An offline exam will held in coming days during the month October 2017. All these vacancies declared in the last year. Lots of applicants have registered themselves for these vacancies. For these posts written exam has delayed already so much. That’s why applicants of UP state are eagerly looking for its exam schedule.
UPPCL Admit Card 2017
Some time back in the Year 2016 the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited had issued a recruitment notice. This recruitment notice was related with the vacancies of Office Assistant / Stenographers. Lots of applicants had applied for it and waiting for its exam schedule.
Now they can check their UPPCL Office Assistant / Stenographer Exam Schedule from the main website of this corporation at www.uppcl.org. UPPCL conducts most of the exams in online manner but it will conduct this exam in offline. In February it has taken accounts officer, TG, Jr. Engineer exam in online way.
Information of UPPCL Assistant / Steno Admit Card / Exam Date 2017
Name of Department – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Posts Name – Office Assistant / Stenographer Posts
Total vacancies – N/A
Exam Date – October 2017
Shift of Exam – Declared Soon
UPPCL Admit Card – Announced Soon
Examination Type – Written Exam offline
Official Website – www.uppcl.org
Exam Pattern of UPPCL Technician Exam 2017
- This paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions
- Paper will be divided in to 2 Parts.
- Each question will carry one mark each.`
- Negative marking also applicable in this exam as 0.25 Mark
- In part 1 total 50 questions available on the basis of syllabus of CCC from DOEACC.
- To participate in Paper 2 applicants need to obtain 50% marks.
- Paper 1 marks will not consider in the final merit list.
Special Note :- UPPCL has not declared Syllabus for Office Assistant (III) and Stenographer (III) and Office Assistant-III (Accounts). As soon as this syllabus will be available officially then we will update it here.
In Paper 1, 50 questions of 50 marks will be available from Computer Literacy subject and applicants have to get minimum 25 marks.
Read Also – SSC CGL Admit Card
In Paper 2, 150 questions of 150 marks will be available from General Hindi / General Studies & Reasoning Ability and Technical Knowledge subjects.
As per the information Electricity Service Commission will manage this exam on behalf of UPPCL. Applicants must have to grab their UPPCL Hall Ticket before the exam date.
How to download UPPCL Assistant / Steno Hall Ticket 2017
- First of all go to the site at uppcl.org
- Then under What’s new section go to Notification
- After that click on the link of Assistant / Steno Hall Ticket Download
- Now put your log in details in the given options and submit it
- As you submit the details you will see your UPPCL admit card download it
- Before the exam date must get a print out of it.
Visit official website Here
Download UPPCL Office Assistant-III & Stenographer-III Admit Card Here