The Supreme Court of India (SCI) has all set for taking an exam to select the eligible candidates for Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2017. As per the news it is going to schedule a written exam in September 2017 for which Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Admit Card 2017 are coming soon.
From 1st Of September 2017, applicants can download their SC Junior Court Assistant Admit Card 2016-17 by going at its website. Some days prior from the final exam date hall tickets can be downloaded by the applicants. The officials has announced the JCA Exam Dates finally.
Applicants can grab their Supreme Court JCA Admit Card by visiting at www.sci.nic.in from the first week of September month.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Admit Card 2017
According to the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Exam Date 2017, Assistant exam is going to held on 17th September 2017. The department will mail the applicants about their SCI JCA Admit card. This exam will held for 2 hrs between 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm in Delhi.
Read Also – IB ACIO Result
Supreme Court of India is directly hiring Junior Court Assistant to appoint them in its departments. Some time prior the SCI had declared a notice about 57 JCA vacancies. Lots of students of law degree applied for this recruitment until the closing of registration.
Until 10th March 2017, lots of applicants have applied for this recruitment which are now eligible to sit in this exam with their Supreme Court JCA Admit Card 2017.
Information of Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Admit Card 2017
Department Name – Supreme Court of India (SCI)
Posts Name – Junior Assistant (JCA) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 57 Posts (Nationwide)
Selection Way – Written Test, Typing Test, Personal Interview
Supreme Court JCA Exam Date – 17th September 2017
Supreme Court JCA Admit Card – Released Soon (1st September 2017)
Official Website – sci.nic.in , supremecourtofindia.nic.in
Very soon the related applicants can get their Admit Card of Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Exam. As per the news Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant exam date has revealed already.
SCI Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
- In this exam total 100 questions will be asked and applicants have to complete this test with in 2 Hrs.
- 50 Questions from General English / 25 Questions from General Aptitude / 25 Questions from General Knowledge
- In Computer Knowledge test there will be total 25 questions of Objective type.
- To qualify in typing test applicants must have a speed of 35 W.P.M and only 3% Maximum mistakes allowed.
- For typing test applicants would have only 10 mins, so prepare yourself now.
- Descriptive Test will held in English Language having Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing.
- To complete the Descriptive Test applicants would have only 2 hrs.
To download these admit cards visit at www.sci.nic.in and also connected with this site to get the latest information about this exam as well as its admit cards. After downloading your Supreme Court Junior Assistant admit cards don’t forget to print it for exam.
How to Download Supreme Court of India JCA Admit Card 2017
- Open the site @ jobapply.in
- Then find and go to the Supremecourt2016jca link
- After that Click on the link of log in
- Now you have to log in with your Registered ID and password.
- After doing this you will be able to see JCA admit card link
- Download it and save it into your computer.
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy of it.
Visit SCI Official Site Here
Download SCI Junior Court Assistant Exam 2016 Admit Card Here