Read this article for getting information about Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 & Guj High Court DySO Call Letter Download. As per the information this court is going to manage Gujarat HC Deputy Section Officer Elimination Test 2017. For this exam applicants can download High Court Of Gujarat Ahmadabad (DSO) DySO Preliminary Exam Admit Card soon.
According to the High Court Of Gujarat Ahmadabad (DSO) DySO Preliminary Exam Date 2017, this exam is going to held on 3rd December 2017. Some time back High Court Gujarat (Ahmadabad) had invited the applicants for filling Deputy Section Officers posts.
In this notification it had mentioned 46 vacant posts and for the selection of best and deserving applicants this court will manage various recruitment processes.
Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017
In the first stage the recruitment authority will manage Elimination Test / Preliminary Test for the DySO (DSO) posts in December 2017. For taking this exam no final date has declared. But it is expecting that this exam will held during the December month in the First week.
For these posts Elimination Test of DySO will held on 3rd December 2017. To attend this test applicants must have their Guj HC DySo Call Letter 2017 which are coming soon to download. Two weeks prior from the exam date, Guj HC DYSO call Letters will be available to download.
Read Also – Gujarat TET Result
Applicants can print and download their admit cards by going at the official site of this court. Applicants have to enter their registration details at the time of downloading these call letters. We will provide a direct link below to download Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 for DySO Exam.
Information of OJAS Gujarat High Court Deputy SO Exam Call Letter 2017
|Department Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Exam Name||Deputy Section Officer Exam 2017|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Name of Posts||Deputy Section Officer Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||46 Posts|
|Gujarat High Court Exam Date||December 2017|
|Gujarat High Court Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
Here we have mentioned the download process of these call letters of Guj High Court DySO Exam. Wait for the declaration of a direct link to download these admit cards. Related applicants should keep in mind clear that they will not get these call letters through postal services.
Guj High Court DySO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
- In the Elimination Test there will be 100 Objective Type questions available for 100 Marks.
- Each Question will carry one Mark for each and negative marking will be applicable in this exam.
- Applicants will lose 0.33 mark for each wrong answer.
- Question paper will be available in English Language while 25 Questions will be in Gujarati.
- Applicants have to finish their exam with in 2 hours.
Topics of Exam Given Below.
- Current Affairs
- Arithmetic / Mathematics
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
- General Knowledge
- Indian History and Geography
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language
- Gujarati Language
They all have to download its themselves from the official site of this court. After downloading OJAS DySO call Letter online they should get its print copy then which they all have to carry in this exam. Without these call letters the exam authority will not allow any applicant to present in this exam.
Instruction About Ojas Deputy Section Officer Call Letter 2017
- Besides carrying Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 applicants have to come with their valid Photo ID proof.
- After checking these call letters invigilator will give permission to the applicants for appearing in this exam.
- Applicants can carry ID proof from Driving License,Aadhar Card,Voter ID Card,Pan Card or Passport.
Applicants can get their DySO Call Letter easily by clicking on the below given direct link. After downloading it they should take a print copy of it. We are going to advise the applicants that download these call letters in the beginning otherwise you will have to face problems due to heavy rush. Thanks for Visiting. Our Best Wishes With You.
How to Download Gujarat High Court DSO/DySO Call Letter 2017
- Open the site @ gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Then find and go to the DSO/DySO Call Letter Download link.
- Now you have to log in with your Registered ID and password.
- After doing this you will be able to see Admit card.
- Check it and save it into your computer.
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy of it.
Download Gujarat High Court DSO/DySO Admit Card 2017 Here