Gujarat GDS Result / Cut off Marks – Department of Post, Gujarat (DOPGJ) & India Post is going to notify about Gujarat GDS Bharti Result 2017. Some time back it had declared total 1912 vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in Gujarat Postal Circle. Until 11th May 2017 it had collected lots of applications from the candidates. Now they all are waiting for Gujarat GDS Result, Merit List 2017.
We know that at this time most of the applied candidates are waiting for the announcement of Gujarat GDS Result which will done in September 2017. Applicants will get message on the registered phone numbers about Gujarat Post Office GDS Result 2017 declaration.
Applicants can check their Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List by going at its official website www.appost.in/gdsonline. We will also update the information here about Gujarat GDS Selection & Merit List 2017.
Gujarat GDS Result 2017
Some time back from 11th April 2017, Registration for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 had started. Through its official website www.gujaratpost.gov.in lots of applicants applied for this recruitment. But Bharti Notice & application submission performed on AP Post portal i.e appost.in/gdsonline in PDF format.
Read Also – Gujarat TET Result
In this recruitment notice there were total 1912 vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks declared. We have given details of posts according to the category
|Category||No. of Posts|
As per the information Gujarat Post Office GDS Jobs Notification published on 8th April 2017 while registration for these posts started from 11th April 2017. Until 11th May 2017 lots of applicants had collected many applications. Now the postal department is going to make an announcement regarding Gujarat Post Office GDS Result In September 2017.
Information of Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017
Name of Postal Circle – Department of Post, Gujarat
Name of Posts – Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1912 Posts
Selection Way – Merit List 10th class
Closing date of registration – May 2017
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Result Date – September 2017
Official website – www.appost.in/gdsonline
According to the information about Gujarat Post Office Result & GDS Jobs, applicants who had passed out class 10th they had done their registration.
Required Criteria for GDS Posts in Gujarat
- Applicants must have passe out class 10th.
- They also have basic computer knowledge certificate of at least 2 Months.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 40 years as on 11th May 2017.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST Category 5 years and OBC Category 3 years.
- For General & OBC Category application fee was Rs.100/- while for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates had no fee.
Selection process for GDS in Gujarat Postal Circle
- Department will perform the selection on direct merit list basis.
- NO written test or interview will held for GDS posts.
- Gujarat GDS Merit List 2017 will be prepared on the basis of obtained marks in Class 10th.
- For higher qualification no extra marks will be given.
How to check Gujarat GDS Merit List 2017
- Open the official site @ appost.in/gdsonline/
- Then find the Gujarat State among the list.
- Click on the given link of Results in front of the state.
- As you click on this link, a notification will appear to download.
- Download the file and after downloading it open this file.
- Now search your name in the list and wait for interview.
Check Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017 Here
Download Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Bharti Notification Here